

Commenting on other public blogs is something new to me. As I've been reading through a few blogs about teaching and technology, I've also been introduced to many helpful resources as well as some controversial activities.
These are the comments I made to two different blogs introducing two very different topics.
The first image that captures my comment in regards to a blog highlighting technology and the types of programs we can use to create videos within our classrooms. Because they did not include PHOTOSTORY3 as a resource I suggested it. It was wonderful to read about all the other types of programs out there. I plan on looking over the ones included in the blog to see how user friendly they are.
The second image captures my comment in regards to a blog topic on technology, vandalism and what we can do to protect tour resources from being stolen. The blog sugggested an art type expression be painted in a chaotic way as to make the laptops appear "ugly" and "unwanted." My initial thought was that this statement appears to resemble vandalism but on the other hand it was a community based problem solver.
Hi Christina,
ReplyDeleteJust an FYI: This class has had laptops stolen from their classroom before, and given how central their computers are to their daily work and how they don't have a big budget for replacement, they've been doing this with any new equipment that they get. Unfortunate that they have to even think of such things!
You can scroll back through the blog or use his tags to see posts about the thefts.
jane