Monday, November 1, 2010

So I landed a job!

After 5 interviews in 4 districts I finally got a happy call back! Last Thursday I interviewed in the mukilteo SD. I walked in not knowing much of the job description but soon learned it was a developmentally delayed preschool class newly created due to numbers. To be perfectly honest I have no prior experience in dd classrooms but I am up for the challenge. I have been so wrapped up in determination of finding a continuing job that I was willing to take most paraeducator openings.

The interview went well. I especially enjoyed the principals level of energy and the interviewers (3) of me. I'm glad to have successfully gotten my foot in the door. Of course I can't help but feel sad because its not what at all I expected to be doing but I guess this is what life is about.

It's a tough job market out there and I'm hoping this job suits me well and is the beginning of more grand opportunities!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

No comments:

Post a Comment