Yesterday's class went surprisingly well. We had a wonderful sub who really carried our class time well. We all really appreciated her time and effort to keep on us track and I know we all learned a lot because we were able to share what we have been learning in the schools in terms of classroom management, etc.
The whole session made me really wonder what it would be like to be a substitute teacher. I feel a bit more prepared to have a sub in my own class because we did discuss what types of things would be important to include alongside lesson plans. To be completely honest, I am terrified at the thought of trying to adjust to several different classrooms at this point in my learning process. I am still working on feeling confident and comfortable in one classroom.
Can Messy Learning Make A Comeback?
11 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment